Wednesday, February 13, 2008

talk about it!!!

otay kommonthreaders lemme introduce my guh Tori Lee...
this piece you're about to read is her work...ENJOY!!!
she calls it: DEEP [go figure!!! lol!]
when life was care free
i loved real deep
now i know pain
so i take guard before i leap
not ashamed to say
i dont trust my opponent
too many games and not enough rules
i hardly face the real
the fake constantly blocks my view
no excuse fits my case
i just really need my space
hardened by foul plays
bitter against childish ways
sweet tear drops leave my face
what more can I say
you hurt me in the worst way
watched my fall
and made me your prey
lifeless I laid
but now it’s okay
just can't stand without a crutch
have to lean on my anger
that’s what holds me up
when life was care free
i loved real deep
now I know pain
so I take guard before I leap
until we blog again,
kellee kells

No comments: