Monday, December 3, 2007

a day in the life & mind

of kellee kells....


I Wake Up In The Morning/Take A Piss And Wash My Hands/Take A Knee And Thank The Man/Then Get Back To The Money!

k so basically my day was pretty uneventful but I thought id share just b/c i can!!


numero uno
FLASHBACK!!!!
Big Punisher came on the radio

"Im not a playa, I just crush alot"
I had to reminisce!!!!
this was a haute one bacc in day!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwEqTbaFVXU


NEXT….i hit up the "red dot boutique "
otherwise known as....


never underestimate the “bulls eye”

cute find:
Houndstooth Print Rainboots

available at Target.com for $18.99

ANYWHO (got a lil sidetracked)

i just went to get some eye juice (contact solution)
and what to my surprise did I find
lo’ and behold...



last time I checked my eyes didn’t need an ENEMA
and what I really wonder is what jackass assumed "enema" had something to do with ur eyeballs!!!
STOCK BOYS NEED TO TAKE AN IQ TEST prior to employment.

AND THEN….
I ran some more errands...blah blah blah
went to work for “THE MAN”
and now im procrastinating….im pro at it…writing a paper for class


ANYTIME IS A //PHOTO OP// TIME


enjoy...







until we blog again,


Kellee Kells

ONE FA THA ROAD

bracelet courtesy of dslider!!! mwah!!!








No comments: