Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a day in the life...

DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE LINKS ATTACHED TO BOLD FACE WORDS!!

today i had a DENTIST appt!!! yea not all that exciting huh?? but i always look forward to this trip b/c my dentist kinda has this HUGH HEFNER thing going...he and his sexy BLACK asst. robert refer to me as sugah!! yea maybe a lil creepy to some but i get a little thrill from it!!!
anywho after a deep cleaning and copay of $5 whole bucks it was time to EAT(my fav pastime)!!! so i meet my pops for lunch @ HOOK,LINE AND SINKER (what a clever name) for some fried shrimp, fried catfish, and fried hush puppies [friedx3= crazy heart burn] on him of course!! gotta love the parentals and they pocketbooks!!

and THENN...

i felt the sudden urge to stop at ADIKT in West Village to browse around and try not to buy anything but we all know that lil plan failed miserably. i bought a shirt by COUP DE GRACE.
never heard of em but i buy what i like and this i liked!!

and THENN...

i attempted to hit up the STARBUCKS in tha CLIFF to utilize the FREE wifi only to soon determine that them bitches @ T-MOBILE started charging!!! y the heck would i pay for they services at a coffee house when i could do that shii @ home???
frustrated, i departed with a quickness!!

and THENN...

i hit 80mph bacc to DENTON TX to meet up with my sexy bests..stopped in BARNES&NOBLE to pick up the newest issue of MISSBEHAVE mag then went for THAI from SWEET BASIL!!! yummy pad thai and spicy chicken stuff my friend ordered!! after stuffing my face for FREE again (thanks tori) we decided to hit up the premium shops denton has to offer... OLD NAVY & T.J. MAXX...well i bought a safari shirt dress only to return it in the next 30mins b/c almost as soon as i stepped in t.j. ashbo picked up a BJ duffel bag with my name written all over it and at discounted prices!!! i had to cop dat ho!!!
[[[lol y do ppl refer to inanimate objects as hos and bitches???]]] I DIGRESS

and THENN...

i hit up the gym with the ladies...did some good ol cardio while watching BRAVO'S
reality based show REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC now these women r living the high life but dont let the glitz and glam fool ya they just dysfunctional as my fam!! ran into my sexy [body sculpted like a god] neighbor and finished off the workout wit a few sets of crunches!! YEA ME!!!

and THENN...

it was time to hit up them books and clean up the house!! FINALLY put sheets on my bed cuz i been slumming on a bare mattress and comforter for a week. its hard our here in these streets!!
and now as i write this blog for all you wonderful ppl to read, im eating oranges, listening to BEYONCE (bouncy as my father affectionately calls her) and sitting Indian style on my perfectly made bed!!!

OVERALL
i had a productive day full of laughter, conspicuous consumption, sexiness, & FREE FOOD!!!

btw go see STREET KINGS!!!
& plz "SECURE THE BULLSHIT" [my fav line from the movie]

until we blog again,
kellee kells

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the life you live...only you!!!

kellee kells said...

im just pleased as punch that you read my lil life of nonsense @ 8:16this morning!!! forget wheaties, the kommonthread is the breakfast of champions!!!

bo$$lady said...

free anything is a blessing nowadays...with gas being 18$ a gallon...makes me wanna learn to skate.

n my mom refers to miss B as bouyancy...like a flotation device.

& we always appreciate the morning love :]